The class I was worried about definatly kicked my butt. I was worried that I wouldn't pass it, so I was aiming for a C. I haven't had a C since I was at Snow, but after the assignments I was doing I was just hoping that I wouldn't have to retake the class. One of the assignments I did I saved wrong and my computer ate it, literally. They spent hours at work trying to retrieve it and couldn't. I had to redo the assignment, from the beginning, the day it was due and I had spent a week on it. Luckily, by some miracle, I passed with an A. I don't know how, but it happened. Glad it's over and my GPA survived.
We finally got our family pictures back. I love them, Will not so much. I didn't think he would care how they turned out, but he does. It is just nice to have an updated picture. Now I need to go buy picture frames so that when the girls have school pictures taken in November I will be prepared to display them all.

This is my week off from school and it just so happens the kids are out of school Thursday and Friday. I took the day off tomorrow to chase errands and work for Mike. I am looking forward to the long weekend and hopefully can relax. Saturday I am going to have help cleaning my house from top to bottom and can't wait to enjoy it!
3 comments:
super stinking cute picture! I love it love it love it
good job on aceing that class, you are amazing
Mindy, I really like the picture. I can't believe how grown up your kids are! Congrats on the A!
How cute is that picture? Your girls are so grown up.
Post a Comment