My sweet 6Ib 8oz baby girl turned 8 on March 17th. We had her grandparents over for cake that night and her birthday party the next night. For her party she invited every girl from the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade classes. That's right, every girl from 3 grades, when you live where we do thats not very many girls. I also invited one of Ashley's friends for her to hang out with and Pres joined us as well. I think there were 12 girls in all at my house that night.
She was baptized on March 27th. It was an awesome day! We have the best families in the world! I think there were almost 70 people there total to support Aly. Preparing for the baptisim was interesting, oh yeah I didn't prepare. Being the first baptisim for me and being partially brain dead from lambing I forgot a few things, important things. A towel, WHITE underwear, dry underwear, poor Alysen. She laughed at me the entire day:) That's one of the things I love about her, she loves to laugh, mostly at me. Her Grandpa Crane baptized her (twice!) and her Grandpa Talbot confirmed her. It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment