Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happenings

January 26th we celebrated Ainsley's 5th birthday. She is such a stinker!!! She definitely keeps it fun around her. She is the boss, the whiner, and according to her sisters she gets away with everything! She loves to go to preschool with her best friend Mia. She is so smart I can't believe it. She can remember anything and everything (this is not always a good thing and usually backfires on us, especially her daddy). She has more common sense than most adults I know.
For her birthday she got an American Girl Doll Kanani. She takes such good care of her (she is still in the box and nobody is allowed to touch her). WE LOVE YOU AINSLEY PAINSLEY!
We also made a trip to Cedar City to watch our niece Taylor play basketball with the Bryce Valley Mustangs for Region 20. While there we stopped and visited Will's 94 year old grandmother. I can't believe how sharp she is! I only hope that if I have to live that long I can have the memory she does. And of course we had to snap a few photos.
We also blessed Aniston on February 6th (my parents 40th wedding anniversary) but I will have to post about that later because Mace has ALL of the pictures.
Oh yeah...and Taylor and the BV Mustangs won the Region 20 tournament. They weren't so lucky at State, but 2nd place is still great. She did a great job and we love her to death. Heck the way we figure for being a freshman she was amazing so by the time she is a Senior the state championship will be cake!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy happy day for Ainsley! She is the cutest stinker I have ever seen!

The Eborn Family said...

What cute little girls you have! Aniston is so precious. Can't wait to meet her.