Monday, May 11, 2009

Irresponsible...I know!

So it’s time to regroup and get focused. I have been a major procrastinator and so unorganized that I am scaring myself. This is what happens when you can’t say no and want to experience everything. So I am currently behind at work, at home, and at school. Who can I blame? Nobody (except myself of course). In the past when I was behind I would spend extra hours at work getting caught up, give up sleep to clean, and tune the world out to do homework. Not so much as I am getting older, priorities are changing, so why aren't my responsibilities?

This weekend I stopped for 30 minutes to play t-ball with the girlies. Two years ago that would have never have happened. Friday night, when I should have been doing homework, I went with my parents and Mace’s family (minus Mace) to the ranch for a hot dog roast. We had a great time. The problem is that nobody did my homework for me while I was off playing, irresponsible I know.

My Internet has been down for a week now, making it difficult to do homework. So instead of going out to work to do it, I let Will and the girls take me out to eat for Mother’s Day. I know I have sinned.

So to the professor patiently waiting for the three assignments I owe him, THANKS! I am in the process of kicking my butt and disciplining myself so this doesn’t happen again. I am regrouping and will not let the process take more than 24 hours, as I don’t have any more time to waste.

Goals for the week:

-Monday-stay late to work.
-Tuesday-(1 assignment)
-Wednesday-(2 assignments)
-Thursday-(2 assignments)
-Friday-Work for Mike, go shopping for a dress, work sheep, wash horses for 4H, shop for girls 4H clothes, get trailer and tack ready for Saturday.
-Saturday-Herd sheep, take the girls to 4H, finish remaining homework.
-Sunday-Heber City

I may have to sacrifice sleep, appearance, and exercise, but I can do it, right?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

you have so much in your little basket I have NO IDEA how you do it all! you amaze me!

Sorry to screw up your Sunday, remember there is NO obligation! But we would love to have you!

Talbots said...

No screw up. I am coming whether I am done with life or not. I need a break and want to come and kiss on my nephew!