So for those of you who don't know, we are expecting child #4. Yeah, I know, WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING? Lets not discuss that or I will have to go into how spoiled my husband is and what little responsibility he has in our house. However, being pregnant, I have an undying urge to train him. Train him for what? I haven't decided yet. I am irritable, ornery, sick, tired, and a wealth of information. I know how I want things done and I provide him with that information. I am nothing more than helpful.
I will officially be 15 weeks tomorrow. I have morning sickness and nausea 24-7 and that burst of energy your supposed to feel after the 12-13 week...still waiting. We are hoping for a boy for this will be the last addition to our family. The girls are really exciting, yet threatening to move out if they don't get the boy they ordered. I might have peace and quiet at last!
My memory is...forgot where i was headed with that. Two weeks ago I spent 10-15 minutes looking for Alysen after church. The church was almost empty. Ashley and Ainsley were helping me look every where, two, three, four times. I was starting to panic when it hit me, Alysen didn't even go with us to church, she stayed home. Are you serious? It takes me 2-3 trips to Richfield to pick up everything I need. I used to use lists all the time, now I forget what I was going to write down before I can find a pen. The first thing I want back at the end of this, my MIND!
We are supposed to find out in a month the gender of the baby. Will wants to keep it a surprise. I am on the fence, so please share your thoughts on that. My mother-in-law is threatening to kill us if we don't find out. I can't decide. In all reality it doesn't matter, we will take what we get. Our hopes are for a boy, but we will be excited no matter what. I am a little bit of a planner and would feel unprepared if I didn't know, but I suppose that I would live without planning. On the other hand, wouldn't it still be a surprise? Just a surprise in July instead of December.
That is pretty much the pregnancy scene for now. I keep hoping that things get better, but its temporary. Oh and back to the training thing. If any of you know how to train an old husband new tricks, let me know.
P.S. The ticker on the right side is ticking me off. Seriously 234 weeks left of a 40 week pregnancy you are 15 weeks through?
3 comments:
That is fun! Congrats! Hope you get that boy you are wanting so bad! If you can figure out how to train that hubby of yours let me know! Mine is in desperate need :)
I don't know I like your ticker. On my computer it says you only have 12 days to do!! how nice would that be!? I hope you get that boy as well, I'm hoping for a boy as well. I don't know if I can't handle another girl.
Congrats Mindy!!
Post a Comment