Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First day of 2nd and 1st grade


Alysen started 2nd grade and Ashley started 1st today. They both have Mrs. Bagley and are really excited about it! In Koosharem the grades are doubled and sometimes tripled up. This year Kindergarten is with the 1st and 2nd graders. Alysen, Ashley, and Ainsley were having a good morning today, getting ready into their new clothes, shouting orders for their hair, giving each other fashion advice, etc. I try to take pictures on the first day and were rushing to beat the bus. Another small town benefit, the bus picks the kids up at the end of my driveway!



Aly and Ash were getting on the bus and then it hit! Poor Ains realized that she was not getting on the bus, the tears came. The girls came back and gave her a hug. She waved the cutest little wave as the bus pulled away. With tears in her eyes we walked back to the house... (Sorry I don't know how to rotate the image, notice the bus driving away)




Ainsley is recovered and was really excited to go to T'Nisha's this morning. She made sure she had babies for her and Pres, and of course treats! I think this will be really good year for her to become a little independent and not rely on her sisters so much.
P.S. I can't wait for them to get home so that I can hear about the day!!!!! (and yes I have butterflies just thinking about it)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little girls are so dang cute!

Rachel said...

holy cow, school started!
They look darling.

Poor Ainsley, I hope her day went well.