I can't believe that school starts on Wednesday.
Alysen said that she needs another summer.
Me too.
Once we finished school shopping the girls finally started to get excited for school. Ainsley thinks everyday is going to be her first day back at T'Nisha's babysitting Pres...Hummm...She honestly thinks SHE is the babysitter.
Cassie's baby shower was on Saturday. Thanks to all that came! She got some really cute and much needed clothes. Now she can have that baby at anytime! Poor girl looks like shes ready and says she definitely feels ready.
The girls are in a bracelet making kick. We have more bracelets, necklaces, and key chains than we know what to do with. They have been "selling" them around town. I wonder how many key chains the farmers will need?
We went to the derby in Wayne County on Saturday. I haven't been to the derby in years! We had a lot of fun and those guys get really aggressive and loud! The line in to the concessions stand was ridiculous. I missed the first 2 heats waiting in line. I want my $9 to get in back! It was worth it though. This was the girls first derby and they had a lot of fun.
I think the next couple of weekends will be spent on the mountain camping. I hope that we don't get hypothermia, Fall is really here and it is cold in the evenings. Add to that increased elevation and hopefully we don't get snowed on.
I have pictures to post of our summer, but haven't had time. I am finishing up a class this week and start a new one on Monday. 12 more weeks and I will be done with school!
No comments:
Post a Comment