So today I had a doctor's appointment and I am 35 weeks. Wish I was counting days instead of weeks, this pregnancy had been harder than the ones before. I am going back in 2 weeks on the 16th. After that I will have two more appointments and on the last appointment we will schedule to be induced. It's a little weird to be able to "pick" you delivery date. I have done this with my last two and I don't know why, but this time it seems weird.
Which day do you choose?
Is there criteria for this?
We have a 4-5 day window of opportunity, so I guess we will see what the weekend before brings and go from there. Of course, Will doesn't want to have to miss any work. So his vote is for a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. But then those are his days to get "his" work done and those days don't really work either...Not sure how to handle that one other than to tell him when it is and he'll just have to make it work. He is so funny about things. I think if I would tell him he didn't have to come at all he would be cool with that and just show up once the baby is here. He is terrified of needles and there is something about an epidural that just makes him weak. Plus it is a really long day for him in a small room. He wants to be out doing something. I think that the girls will be giving up a nintendo ds to help with his boredom.
I am counting down the days at work. It gets harder and harder to be sitting down. Luckily the days fly by because I am busy trying to get things done and out of the way. It's not like I could stay away, even if I wanted to, but its nice to be caught up for a little while.
Brit wants everyone to "vote" on names. She is voting for an "A" girl name and is sure that it is a girl. To be honest, I haven't even thought of boy names. I guess that I am so used to girls that those are the only names I can think of.
I suggested the name Brock to the girls. Ainsley gave the most disgusted little look and said, " Are you serious mom? That is the dumbest name ever!" Foolishly I asked what was wrong with the name Brock. Ainsley, " It's dumb. Why would you want to name a kid Barack? Like Barack Obama? It's just stupid." And then she rolls her eyes. Yes, Ainsley, how could I have been so stupid. Did I mention she is 4?
So if you have any great names, let us know. If it is a girl, I will be sticking with an "A" name. If it is a boy i will not be going with an "A" name. If it is a boy it's middle name will definitely be William. If it is a girl I have two middle names picked out. Won't be sharing those until I decide on one.
Ainsley had decided she is no longer excited to get a baby. It is going to cramp her style. Oh things will be fun at our house in a month!
3 comments:
That is fine Ains because i know a little girl that wants a sis or a bro so bad she cant stand it. i will be down to pick that baby up when "it's" born.
She told me on Sunday that i will not let her have a sis or a bro and it broke my heart like no other.
We have a boy named picked out it is going to be Daniel Edmund. For a girl name I have a friend that does A names and they are, Annabell, Ava, Adaline, and Ashlynn. just a few suggestions. Good luck on your delivery.
Will cracks me up! I can totally picture him not enjoying the hospital one bit. I hope everything goes great!
Post a Comment