Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Getting closer...

I now have 2 weeks left. Technically I have 3, but the dr. is going to induce me the week before. It is a lot different with this one.

Example 1: I already feel like I have had this kid...enough about that one.

Example 2: I am so nervous about having this kid!!! Calm as could be with the last 3, no worries at all.

Example 3: I packed a diaper bag for the first time in 4 years. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH STUFF YOU NEED IN ONE OF THOSE??? I started out with diapers and wipes. What more could you need? nursing pads, nursing cream, burp clothes, receiving blankets, clothes, socks, beanie, head band, binkies, and the list goes on. We kept packing and packing and well, I now need a bigger diaper bag. It doesn't help that we packed for a boy and a girl, but still. The stylish little giraffe print bag is going to burst!

Example 4: I worked the day before I had Alysen, Ashley, and Ainsley. This time, it doesn't matter if he induces me on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, my last day will be november 29th. I feel like such a wuss.

I have a dr. appt. tomorrow (although I tried to move it back another week, yeah, they DON'T like it when you do that at this point in the game). I am hoping that things are progressing on their own, but after 3 kids, I doubt I will ever experience normal labor and the excitement of rushing to the hospital.

Ainsley is determined that the baby is sleeping in the basement. She has been sleeping with us or on our floor for over a month now and is determined that is where she will stay. Alysen and Ashley are still determined we are having a boy. Why on earth would we need another girl? (still trying to convince them it has NOTHING to do with NEED).

My husband has figured the art of manipulation. The things that drive me nuts, he now asks permission for, knowing I will cave. I don't know how he does these things, he always gets what he wants. Friday I was headed on a shopping trip after I worked for Mike, now I will be working sheep. Yes, at almost a full 9 months pregnant, I will be working sheep. He says "think of the stories you will have to tell the kid." The only story I need is how his father is still alive due to the pregnancy waddle and the inability you have to run at 8 1/2 months pregnant. The only reason I am cooperating is because maybe this will make me go into labor on my own. (you should see him smiling, maybe that how he does it, the smile:))

Still feeling bad about missing the NFR...tears...

Over all things are going well and we are blessed. Thanksgiving is going to be HUGE this year. We are going over to Will's mom and dad's with his family. Out of 8 children, 7 will be there with their families. That's HUGE! and of course we will follow that up with some black friday shopping and setting things up for Christmas. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Sheridy said...

Wahoo! the end is in sight!!! Congrats

*~JaLyne~* said...

So excited for you guys! Sad you are going to miss the NFR. Seems like one place we always see you. Tell Will I can bring him back a signature or I can take a few pictures for him. :) I ususally see you on Black Friday too, so look forward to that! Good Luck!