Monday, April 13, 2009
1 Down...12 to Go
So tonight I came home and got knee deep in Spring cleaning. I finished the front room in my house. It isn't a very big room, but it took me about 2 hours. The only thing I have left are to buy and hang blinds (which I will do tomorrow) and fill in the holes from the old blinds. My hubby was a little irritated that I was ripping the house a part, but it smells so good right now that it is worth irritating him over! The rest of the week will be slow with cleaning due to gymnastics, homework, and both of my jobs, but I plan to hit it hot and heavy over the weekend. Does everyone already have their spring cleaning done? Am I the last one on earth doing this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mine is still waiting for you to come do it.
Post a Comment