So quick update... I am really glad I survived this week at work... Why I stress myself out, I don't know. I really like my job, so I shouldn't do that. It's the whole OCD, perfectionist thing. [Note to self: WORK ON THAT!]. The wind is blowing like crazy today, it is really cold. The guys are out working calves and I think it might rain (ha!). I might as well take a stab at predicting the weather, why not, the weather people get paid to do it and they can't forecast either!
I have to work a little bit today at Sorensons and then go to a baptism tonight. Can I just say how excited I am that Katie's husband, Don, is getting baptized! Congrats! I have two assignments due tomorrow for school and then this class is over! That's reeeaaalllyyy exciting. For me. Monday starts a new class for the next five weeks then I am off for a week and that week marks the half way point for completing my Masters program!!! (Then maybe a degree for teaching? Don't tell Will! Kidding, CPA then I am done!)
Ashley had her dance recital last night...Hum? Do the tights go on the outside of the leotard or under them? If you are dressed correctly, and then have to go to the restroom, do you have to undress yourself to do so? I mean GET NAKED! After getting naked, should you redress your self the same way you took the clothes off? I mean if the leotard is the first off, shouldn't it me the first on? Ask Ashley. She has ALL the answers. Especially to my questions as I am dying from embarrassment. No pictures, too busy trying to dress her correctly...again!
Alysen got a new horse. If you want to throw Aly into tears, tell her you bought her a horse, thats what we did. Trying to ruin her life, absolutely! Aly has not recovered at all from breaking her arm last summer after being ripped off the horse. I had the opporitunity to buy a horse (thanks Layne for the tip!) and coudn't pass it up. Aly is great on horses. She is a little natural and LOVED it, until last summer. I work with a lot of therapists, so maybe this week I will be asking for advice. Her dad is really pushy with her on this subject and in my opinion, making it worse. She won't even get on a horse unless I am there. Yes me, the idiot that put her in the position to break her arm in the first place! She honestly believes we are trying to ruin her life. What are parents for?
Ainsley has been spending a lot of time in time-out lately. Her attitude is improving. This whole discipline (or lack of in her case) is really trying me. I hate putting there, but had we done this sooner, we wouldn't be here now. Should of had a baby last year to help this situation, was selfish and wouldn't do it. It would help if I wasn't a one man army. The kid gets spoiled everywhere she goes, especially with Grandmas and Daddy. We'll see where she goes. I do have a cute pic of her falling a sleep in timeout, I think she was faking...
That is a little insight into our week. It is possible that pictures of the dance recital will follow, the ones of her dressed correctly.
2 comments:
dang, I wanted to see Ashley-style leotard! So funny!!
sounds crazy, busy, and fun
Hi Mindy. I was looking at TNeisha's blog and saw yours so I decided to leave you a comment. I didn't even notice the leotard thing. Funny though. I love reading about your lambs! I have heard some funny stories about them!
Post a Comment