Ashley and Alysen hunting for Easter eggs. Aly fills her basket every year. They truely love Easter with the Cranes!
Ainsley hunting for Easter Eggs!
Ashley, Ainsley, and Alysen coloring Easter Eggs... I did this with them on Wednesday night. There was no way in heck that I was coloring them while we were camping.I forgot to mention that while camping the girlies spent a lot of time riding their bikes, hiking, and fixing a hut that we built as kids. It had fallen down and they put it back together.
TODAY:
We just got back from rolling Easter eggs with Brett, Meech, their kids and Cody, Lacy, their kids, Josh and Cas, Tom and Maxine. Will stayed to lamb sheep. It is fun to roll eggs when it ends in an egg fight! My kids and I didn't get into it this year, but Josh is hilarious when he is picking on the kids.
Aly is still bummed that she didn't get to have an egg fight with Uncle Mace, but she saved some of her eggs until she sees him! (chances are they will mysteriously find there way into the trash can before that happens!)
1 comment:
It looks like you had a good Easter. Hunter cannot stop talking about Ashley and Ainsley. I guess it is your turn to come up. Let us show them our world. :)After you get your spring cleaning done could come help me get mine done. I've started, just haven't finished. Lots to do this week.
Good job on the blog! Now keep up with it! :)
Emily
Post a Comment