Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

I returned last night from an AMAZING Easter weekend! We went camping at the family ranch and even with the crazy weather I was in heaven. I love Easter because my family gets together every year for a camping trip. The kids run wild, 4-wheelers are everywhere...

We have a massive Easter egg hunt for the kids and they love it and the adults love to watch it.

We eat great food and everyone gets creative. It is fun to see what everyone comes up with.

I got to ride Mace's, way to nice, mountain bike and now I need one. Mine can be handed down to April, it will help build her leg muscles.

The weather...I could have done without, but it wasn't that terrible. It sprinkled a few times, night time was rainy, and then the hail storm that made us leave in 2 seconds flat was freaky. We were all hanging out around camp, Matt and Mike had just left with their families, and boom! Good bye blue skies, hello big chunks of hail. I was leaving Sunday morning, but what the heck, can't leave if you can't get your car out right?

I got too see my amazingly gorgeous nephew for the first time! I am obsessed with how beautiful Emmitt is. I should have been better and gone to Heber last week to see him.

I went on a 4-wheeler ride with Mark and Em, Mike and Lisa, and Ains...I LOVE riding 4-wheelers!

We didn't get to roll or Easter eggs or have our annual Easter egg fight, but I guess we can do that today (If I ever get off the computer and get my homework done!)

I hope this summer is filled with many camping trips with the family. There are different reasons that I love camping with each one of my brothers and their families, it seems like when we are all together it is perfect. Every loud, opinionated moment of it!

No comments: