I am trying to get my homework finished, a section of my huge marketing final is due tonight at 11:59:59 CST, and all I can think about is SPRING CLEANING! How am I going to get this accomplished?
Option #1: My favorite idea is to higher my sister-in-laws cleaning ladies that come every week to her house for a one time, eight hour, wham-bam, done in a day job. My husband would be raging, but he is zero help, so what should he care.
Option #2: is to take one room every night and tackle it that way.
Option #3: is take some time off from work (which I have done a lot lately, so maybe that isn't an option) and get it done in a couple of days.
Option #4: Just don't do it. This is not an option, I can't live here anymore if it doesn't get done.
Who came up with spring cleaning anyway and why am I programmed to make it a priority?
1 comment:
I want a cleaning lady too! When you find one, send her my way. We should just share her.
Rachel
Post a Comment