
Ashley letting the lamb suck on her finger-yuck! But, the kids love it. They like being outside and helping their dad with the lambs, especially the dogie (spelling?) ones.

When you have over 800, what is 1? Ashley and Ainsley thought the lamb would enjoy jumping on the trampoline. Alysen was in the background screaming, "You can't do that, sheep don't jump on trampolines, you're going to kill it. Do you want to kill it?" After the picture I agreed with Aly, sheep don't jump on trampolines...(notice the hind legs...)

5 comments:
That is funny!! Lambs jump on the trampoline in Greewich. Anything can happen in Greenwich. :)
those are so cute. i love that pic. of ansie. the kids eyes were so big while looking at the pic.
oh my oh my oh my... I have to tell my dad about this one - sheep on the tramp. love it. Actually, I love the look on Ash's face - she is so happy.
Poor Aly, i agree, do you wanna kill it?!?!?!
rachel
I didn't know yo0u had a blog!! nice, very cute. And of course your girls look so cute and looks like they had fun.
Hey, I'm calling PETA. Sheep don't jump on trampolines!!!
Brett
Post a Comment