So our cat,
Spaz, had kittens this morning some time. She had them in the stupidest spot in the garage and
conveniently suffocated two. I am allergic, deathly allergic to cats, so this is a good thing. The remaining at least three maybe four, will be absolutely loved to death by my girls.
Aly was already at school, I was at work, and Ashley was at Maxine's when Will called me and told me heard them in the garage. I had to run home and grab some stuff for my boss, so I grabbed Ashley and took her over to be the nursemaid. She wasn't sure what to do, but didn't mind watching. Hopefully the remaining ones will be alive this afternoon and we can get some pictures!!
4 comments:
fun i want one! i saw some kittens being born once and it wasn't pleasant. by the way i didn't know you were actually putting things on your blog now! i guess i'll have to check it more often.
Mindy, I am so glad your blog is up and running. I didn't even know you had put stuff up here until the other day!!
Thank you so much for your nice comment!
I am excited to keep in touch with you this way! Your girls are so beautiful!!
It sure would be fun if Lace and I could get together with you someday!
MAn do you have to be so honest!!! ha ha ... HOw exciting, but just so you know we don't need any over here. so don't let those girls sneak them over or anything.;)
Don't worry T'Nisha, there is only one little orange one left. I don't know how, but that witch killed them. All of them but one.
Mindy
Post a Comment